Aluminized Safety Clothing
Aluminized Fire Proximity Suits Manufacturer
Aluminized Safety Clothing are designed for rescue operations and places where there are hazards and people operating in excessive temperature ranging 800-1000 degree celcius.
Aluminized Fire Suits
Aluminized Fire Suits provide Superior Heat Protection. Our Brand represents and has taken the most Crucial step forward in manufacturing Aluminized Fire Suits. The proximity suits and fire entry suits are designed in an exquisite way to provide you with Comfort and Flexibility of movement. The Aluminized suits are specially designed to fight during the fire-crossing operations. These are superior fitand act as the Best Fire Retardant, providing clear heat protection. The Aluminized Fire Suits signifies and highlights the latest advances in high-temperature materials and the positive shift in the protective apparel design. The Approach of our Fire Suits is thermal and heat protection and all the aluminized clothing comes in a variety of sizes and styles.
These are superior fitand act as the Best Fire Retardant, providing clear heat protection. The Aluminized Fire Suits signifies and highlights the latest advances in high-temperature materials and the positive shift in the protective apparel design. The Approach of our Fire Suits is thermal and heat protection and all the aluminized clothing comes in a variety of sizes and styles.
Benefits of the Aluminized Suits:
- It can be used for protection against radiant heat and extreme temperatures
- It can be used against hot steam, molten metal splash hazards and Defense situations
- Ideal for intense heat, sparks & hot liquid by fire-fighters in industries like Petrochemical plants
- During high temperatures or high-risk Fire situations, the highly reflective aluminized layer of our Fabric provides the ultimate protection.
All X Series Aluminized Fire Suits highlight an advanced Z-Flex Aluminized Fabricouter shell. This is a potential provider of lightweight heat shielding, heat protection, comfort and durability. This Fabric has been extensively tried, tested and proven to outperform our expectations. It stands out amongst all competitive aluminized fabrics. It provides maximum guaranteed protection from second-degree burns whereas other fabrics often fail and burnout during Fire.
The Aluminized Fire Suits material is wisely created including protective apparels. This is capable of providing resistance against almost all the high-temperature application including furnace operations, industrial firefighting, metalworking, specialized firefighting, and other additional emergency responses. The weight and protection of Aluminized Fire suits is considerable. It starts with the ultra-lite X10 single layer Aluminized Firesuit involving furnace operations and metalworking to weighty insulated fire-resistant suits which provide resistance and Fire protection during severe temperatures.
Features of the Aluminized Suits:
- A Front opening type having zipper Covered with flap
- Provision to accommodate a breathing apparatus at the back side
- A pair of five finger type hand gloves
- Hood made from aluminized Fire proximity suit’s material (It even helps in reducing the infrared rays).
- A Clear or Gold Face shield
- A pair of boots made from aluminized Fire proximity suit’s material having side zippers (Provides comfort and has Antiskid sole)
Fire Proximity Suit is manufactured from imported aluminized glass fibre fabric. This comes with dual mirror with a capacity for 90% heat reflection. It is present in the outer layer and we pair it with woolen fabric lining.
There is another Additional layer used (Vapour Barrier). It is for fighting the higher temperature. Our Outer fabrics are tested and approved by Defense Institute for Fire Research.
There are situations where there is an immediate Fire Condition. What happens here is: You are not ready to take an action. This is a situation where you need clothing which is specifically designed to face emergency situations. We manufacture clothing for special fire-fighting operations. Our team ensures that the fabric is capable of preventing free flames and interventions arising in Surprise.
Application areas of the Aluminized Suits
- It can be used in rescue operations
- It is designed in a manner that it provides maintenance repairs in high heat/temperature areas such as furnaces
- It is designed for ambient temperatures greater than 600 F, with radiant high-temperature protection up to 2950 F
- It can be used as an outstanding thermal protection vapor barrier arising from hot liquids or steam
We are known in the industry for Manufacturing Aluminized Suits, Aluminized Fire Suits - Aluminized Fire Proximity Suit, and Anti Fire Suits. Contact us to know the details of the Fire Suit of your Choice.
Fire Entry Suits
The Fire Entry Suit should have High level Protection and High Comfort using proper membrane Fabrics and Respirators for the fire extinguishing purpose.We are quality Aluminized Fire Proximity Suits Manufacturer services.
The Fire Entry Suit should have High level Protection and High Comfort using proper membrane Fabrics and Respirators for the fire extinguishing purpose.We are quality Aluminized Fire Proximity Suits Manufacturer services.The suit shall be suitable for human height from 165 cms to 175 cms.
The fire entry suit should be made of 9 Layers of specialized Aluminized para-aramide fabrics and other insulation Fabrics.
The suit also be composed of uninflammable polyrentene membrane. The inner isolated part of the suit should be stitched with Nomex and Aramid felt fabric. The combination of polyurethane fabric along with Aramid felt shields in filtrations of liquids into the suits and enables to check away the steam out of the suit. The polyurethane membrane should not allow the outside heat to enter the body premises.
The suit shall be a two piece item covering complete human body consisting of hood integrated with the Coat as one piece and a Trouser having harness belt with shoulder straps.
The suit shall be capable of being used over normal clothes.
The entire Suit should be made of the Fabric assembly as mentioned above. The full detailed
Features of the Garment should be as below :
Coat with Hood should be sewed fastly together. The Hood should have visor with golden reflexive and unsweaty modification, double protective glass, double fastening, metal zip and Velcro being located into the are of hood, which enables a very comfortable wearing andputting up and down. The Coat should have a provision of wearing a Breathing Apparatus.
Trousers should be having regular braces, the belt for making the waist slimmer in the lower parts of trouser, a metal zip for more comfortable putting up the shoes on the feet.
Leggings - Steel in lay on the in step, the lower steel support for fasting the shoes and protecting against getting up the leggings.
Gloves - 5 fingers with membrane against liquid at the wrist with knitting, to use over where over the gloves for protection against heat.
Shoes, Overcoat - The shoe should have back side double fasting, metal zip and Velcro fasting belt for shoe inside the aluminised overcoat.
The entire Fire Entry Suit should be provided with Gloves, Leggings, Shoe Overcoat andBreathing Apparatus pouch
The suit shall be having enough space to accommodate inside a self-contained breathingapparatus in complete protected manner.
The weight of total suit shall not be more than 8 kgs.
The entire Suit should be Certified as per EN 1486 standards and should achieve Level III with the weight not exceeding more than 8 Kgs.
Shelf life (shall not be less than 5 years under specified storage conditions)
TEMPERATURE PARAMETERS :
The following temperature parameters should be met by the Suit certified by the
(a) The highest direct flame temperature protection offered by the suit:
- 1500 deg. C for a continuous period of 10 seconds.
- 1400 deg C for a continuous period of 30 seconds.
- 1200 deg C for a continuous period of 3 minutes.
(b) The highest direct radiant temperature protection offered by the suit :
- 1500 deg C for a continuous period of 10 seconds.
- 1420 deg C for a continuous period of 30 seconds.
- 1220 deg C for a continuous period of 3 minutes.
- 1200 deg C for a continuous period of > 7 minutes at a distance of 1.5 meters from the flame wall.
Aluminized Coats and Pants
Our Coats and Pants are offered with Aluminized Zetex safety clothing, which is made with aluminum film bonded to durable Zetex fabric. Besides excellent insulation & flexibility, this material also provides heat reflection and resistance to delamination, cracking & peeling. These Coats and Pants are used in areas where the ambient temperature does not exceed 200T (93°C).
- Standard lining used is FR cotton lining.
- Other linings available are: wool, quilted Nomex, and neoprene
- Application: Foundries, steel mills, manufacturing & chemical plants
- Aluminized Zetex is designed to reflect 90% of the radiant heat
Some important information pertaining to Coats and Pants:
- Coat length is 32" to 50" (813mm to 1270mm)
- Standard features include front snaps, sleeve adjustments and tailored sleeves
- Lining with NFPA approved vapor barrier available
- A wide range of sizes of pants (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, etc.) is available
- Standard features include storm-fly front and suspenders
Aluminized Aprons & Sleeves
Waist, surgeon and bib styles available. Wide range of sizes available for waist and surgeon
styles (specify chest size). Bib style aprons are 24" and 29" (610mm to 737mm) at waist and 30" to 54" (762mm to 1372mm) in length. Standarsleeve sizes are from 12" to 24" (305mm to 610mm)
lengths. All sleeves have universal Velcro adjustments.