The Company is engaged for the supply of various types of sophisticated Safety Products required by Police, Para Military Forces and Fire Safety Division in various States.
Currently in service in many countries throughout the world with Bomb Disposal Teams, the EOD Bomb Disposal Suit, is a state-of-the-art garment specifically designed to give the highest level of protection with the maximum comfort and flexibility to the user. The ballistic levels and materials used in the various components of the EOD Bomb Disposal Suits are tested and evaluated to the full quality assurance standard laid down by the appropriate Government organizations.
The suit consists of the following separate items, which collectively make the complete garment
· Smock with attached collar
· Optional custom designed steel storage box.
· Hand protectors
· Front Collar 600 V50 (m/s)
· Spine protector
· Back Collar 450 V50 (m/s)
· Trousers – adjustable in length and width with quick release zips.
· Jacket front 600 V50 (m/s)
· Jacket rear 450 V50 (m/s)
· Throat blast plate
· Sleeve front 560 V50 (m/s)
· Chest blast plate
· Sleeve rear 450 V50 (m/s)
· Groin blast plate
· Hand covers 450 V50 (m/s)
· Helmet, with built in fan, and visor
· Front trousers with groin protection V50 690 (m/s)
· Integral speaker, ambient sound and microphone in helmet
· Rear trousers V50 450 (m/s)
· Aluminum case for helmet,
· Front Thigh 690 V50 (m/s)
· 220v charger, 12v charger, headlamp charger and fitting instructions.
· Front shin 620 V50 (m/s)
· Smock carry bag with spine protector.
· Back legs 450 (V50)
· Trouser carry bag with blast plates and overshoes.
· Shoe covers 450 V50 (m/s)
· Transit bag for smock and trouser bags.
Protection performance figures are for the Stanag 2920 17 grain (1.1gm) (Mil Std 662) fragment simulator. Also conforms to Mil Std 1472 re fitting and sizing.
Sheffer industries offers field tested body armor at fair prices all NIJ tested and approved.
BOMB Fragmentation BLANKET 1.5m x 1,5m (60inx60in) (Standard Size)Level II